Wednesday 31 March 2010

Video: 100 Tabling Double or Nothing (DoN) Sit and Go's (SNG's) on Pokerstars - Ridiculous?

I started today looking for a story about online Bots and poker as someone had been discussing this with me recently and I found this thread on the popular Two Plus Two forums where a guy playing 80 tables of $1 double or nothing sit and go's is accused of being a bot.

At first I thought he must be then I found the video featured here. It shows a guy playing over 100 tables of double or nothing sit and go's on PokerStars.

...it get's pretty ridiculous

gnumsploitz: 100 tabling player

This to me is something that's just outright ridiculous. For one having tons of players playing too many tables takes away from the enjoyment of others. For two the ridiculous style whilst not 'profitable' in the long run is probably close enough to breakeven that it increases the 'rake trap' effect of playing these for recreational players.

So many recreational players are put off by the extreme slow playing of even the 16 tabling regulars at the $200NL 6-max level that I feel this should be tackled let alone allowing someone to fire up such a ludicrous number of tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment